The Lifesaving Center is now fully open to the public, no appointment required. Any unvaccinated in-person adopters must wear a mask when visiting our center.
We will be doing a combination of in-person and remote adoptions for cats & kittens. All dogs are still only available remotely. See below for adoption options!
To adopt a cat or kitten:
To adopt a dog or puppy:
- Search for available pets
- Complete the Dog Adoption Application, the results of which will be sent to our adoptions team for review.
- An adoptions team member will contact you directly to schedule a virtual meet-and-greet after your application submission. If you are not contacted, we suggest you apply for a different pet, or adopt from one of our network partners.
- Following the virtual meet-and-greet, the adoption can be finalized and arrangements will be made for you to officially get your new best friend! You must be able to pick up your new pet within 72 hours of adoption application approval and finalization.
Applications are reviewed on a first-come-first-served system, and if you are scheduled for a meet and greet, you will be contacted by our team as soon as possible.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and expect a delay in our response. Please do not email to follow up about your application, as this hinders our ability to save more lives. Adoption requirements and fees listed below still apply.
Please keep in mind, to be considered as an adopter, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have identification showing your present address
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care of the animal
Dogs less than six months old: $350
Dogs six months and older: $250
Cats less than six months old: $125
Cats six months and older: $100