The Lifesaving Center is now fully open to the public! Friday-Wednesday 12pm-6pm. We are closed Thursdays.
All visitors must wear a mask when visiting our center.
Some of our cats are living at our Lifesaving Center and some are living in foster homes. All dogs are living offsite and require a remote adoption process with an in-person meet-and-greet at the Lifesaving Center.
See below for adoption options.
To adopt a cat or kitten:
**Please note: cats and kittens located at our Lifesaving Center will have an orange paw badge on their photo on Petfinder. You do not need to fill out an online application for these animals. Just come to the center to meet them!**
To view all adoptable cats and kittens, click here. Please make note of which cats and kittens are at our Lifesaving Center and which are available through a 100% remote adoption process.
All in-person adoptions at our Lifesaving Center are first-come, first-served. No appointment is required. We conduct same day adoptions: following the in-person meet and greet at the Lifesaving Center, the adoption is finalized and you can take home your new best friend that day!
If you are interested in adopting one of our cats/kittens currently in foster care, please complete the Cat Adoption Application. Once completed, your application will be sent to our adoptions team for review.
If you are interested in a cat/kitten who is in a foster home, an adoptions team member will contact you directly to schedule a virtual meet-and-greet after your application is submitted. If you are not contacted, we suggest you apply for a different pet or view adoptables from one of our network partners.
Applications for animals located in foster homes are reviewed on a first-come, first served basis. If you are scheduled for a meet and greet, you will be contacted by our team as soon as possible. Following a virtual meet and greet, you must be able to pick up your new pet within 72 hours of adoption application approval and finalization.
To adopt a dog or puppy:
- Search for available pets
- Complete the Dog Adoption Application, the results of which will be sent to our adoptions team for review.
- An adoptions team member will contact you directly to schedule a virtual meet-and-greet after your application submission. If you are not contacted, we suggest you apply for a different pet, or adopt from one of our network partners.
- Following the virtual meet-and-greet, the adoption can be finalized and arrangements will be made for you to officially get your new best friend! You must be able to pick up your new pet within 72 hours of adoption application approval and finalization.
Applications are reviewed on a first-come-first-served system, and if you are scheduled for a meet and greet, you will be contacted by our team as soon as possible.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Please do not email to follow up about your application as this hinders our ability to save more lives. Adoption requirements and fees listed below still apply.
Please keep in mind, to be considered as an adopter, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have identification showing your present address
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care of the animal
Dogs less than six months old: $350
Dogs six months and older: $250
Cats less than six months old: $125
Cats six months and older: $100